CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bath Time...or Times...

Well we gave Lolly her first bath the day we got her...well I might leave that to the professionals from now on. She was not a very big fan of taking a bath...I didnt get any pictures of her in the actual tub bc it took all of mine and chris's energy to keep her in there long enough to get clean! So here is the aftermath...

And since this is a post about baths...Aubrey went to Sarah's School carnival and her and sabrina got thier hair sprayed pink! It worked out nice for me bc I could spot them a mile away! So I absolutly refused to let aubry sleep with her hair like that...so it was about 9:30 @ night and she had to have a bath and I decided that the pink bubbles in her hair were all kinds of fun so I took pictures






















No comments: