CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Almost Goodbye!

For those of you who dont know I was just called as Stake Camp Director and will need to be released from my other callings...I am okay with that but I am really going to miss them! The Activity Day girls have been great and so focused on getting thier Faith in God awards! I am very sad that I will not be able to see them through to the end but I know they can do it! I am especially going to miss my nursery class! So here are some memories from nursery from the past couple of years(because I had to get Chance and Kylee in there too!)...they are easier to photograph than 8-11 year old girls! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Schumanns said...

OHHHHHHHHHH how we're gonna miss you!!!!!!!!! Great pics, seriously tears came to my eyes! Not very many people have your great talent with kids making us comfortable knowing they are in good hands!!
Val