CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I just wanted to throw this out there....





Okay so I know I am a little late (7 months) and out of order but I just wanted to put it out there that Imade our Halloween Costumes this year! (all of them!) I was so excited too! I love being on theme so this year we decided to go as bumble bees! I wanted chris to be on theme with us too but for some strange reason he didnt want to be a Bee, I wonder if it was because of the tutu??? So I thought for a while and came up with nothing! Well Aubrey also wanted him to be on theme and came up with his costume... a Bee Keeper! She is so stinkin' smart! So here are some pictures from halloween to dhow off our cute bee costumes!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

So cute Rachel! What a smart Aubrey! I loved how you told your halloween story... lol. "thought for awhile and came up with nothing!" lol, you are so silly sachel! Love the pictures, your costume theme was a total success!!! and totally late but that's okay!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel and Chris said...

I know but I wanted the world to see!