CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Halloween!
















So I am going out of order here but @ some point I realized I never put up Halloween pictures so I am going to do that now after the santa pictures, I am sure I will get back on track as soon as I catch everything up on here...SO we went to a couple of trunk or treats and went out on Halloween night to Aunt Shauna and Uncle Al's house...Aubrey was soo excited to see Uncle Al! (Im just bummed I didnt get a picture if the 2 of them!) Anyways... Aubrey and Sabrina were ariel, Sarah was Hannah Montanna, and Savannah was a cheerleader, and the little boy with Aubrey is Synjin and he was Jack Sparrow...he is in our ward and Aubrey is in LOVE with him, she thinks she is going to marry him but he seems to have other plans (although if she suceeds we can always show this picture at the wedding!)...So here are a whole bunch of pictures from halloween!

2 comments:

Schumanns said...

Cute pics! Synjin has the coolest look on his face-just keeping in character i guess!! Good to see you blogging :O)

Rachel and Chris said...

I had one of him smiling, but it was dark and I cut off the whole rest of their faces...Oh Well!