CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stinking Appendix!

So I am just writing to let you know that updates are on the way! I still have all sorts of things like HALLOWEEN and my b-day and all sorts of other stuff to post BUT... I had to have my Appendix taken out 2 weeks ago and I have been recovering...It didn't help that I was back in the ER less than a week after my surgery with something called Pleurisy, which was an inflammation in the lining of my lungs, so I had chest pain and it was VERY hard to breathe! But Thanks to the support of friends and family I am doing so much better! Sorry there are no pics to go along with this one (well there are but they are not so flattering) So now I am going to start updating!

1 comment:

Schumanns said...

Well, it's about time. :o)