CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Curlers for Curly







Okay so I stayed late and watched the girls the night before Sarah's last day of school so I put her hair up in rollers...well Mokey see Monkey do because as soon as a finished sarah's hair Sabrina sat down in front of me and said "My turn!" I tried explaining that her hair was already super curly and did not need curlers...but she could have cared less and we proceeded. UNFORTUNATLY I did not see/get pictures of the end result but wanda said it was quite a sight! But here is something that I am sure no one thought they would see...sabrina with curlers in her hair! And of course sarah too =D

2 comments:

Schumanns said...

I'm sure Wanda took pictures- post one of hers! I'm sure that was quite the sight!!Too funny.

Rachel and Chris said...

She did not take any pictures...sabrina woke up around 7 and wanted them out...once she so that her hair looked silly she was very upset and hopped in the shower...bummer!